We assist employers to re-integrate an ill or injured employee and/or maintain their role within the workplace. We have experience working with SMEs and with large public and private sector organisations across the UK.
All our programmes are outcome/solution focused and sustainable. This ensures healthy working practices that optimise an employee’s occupational performance and potential thus preventing future relapse or further injury. We provide comprehensive reports identifying the employee’s current functional ability, barriers to work and recommendations to achieve and sustain a return to work.
We specialise in minor to catastrophic injury, disability or illness including:-
- Mental health disorders
- Dual diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic pain
- Acquired brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Learning disabilities
We provide the following services:-
- Vocational case management
- Vocational assessment and intervention
- Workplace vocational assessment
- Team assessment sessions
- Prevention training
- Retention case management
Our assessments are all designed to evaluate different aspects of the employee’s illness or injury and functional capacity and include:-
- Functional assessment
- Ergonomic assessment
- Worksite assessment and job demand analysis
- Vocational exploration
- Graded return to work plans
- Transferable skills analysis
We will advise on the modification of the employee’s role and environment under the terms of the Equality Act 2010, where applicable.
Our integrated approach ensures:-
- Clear and transparent end goals from outset
- A coordinated and systematic approach
- A focus on early return to work and/or regaining optimum level of function
- Reduced treatment duration
- Speedier resolution
All of these ultimately lead to a more productive outcome for both the employee and employer with clear cost benefits.
At Kate Meads Associates, we work with success in mind. We know that a healthy and productive workforce is key to the success of any business. We would be delighted to help you with yours.