At Kate Meads Associates we offer dynamic vocational rehabilitation services that strive to assist claimants in returning to work and/or developing occupational potential in their journey back to work. We have experience working with life and ealth insurers, general insurers, legal services and solicitors across the UK.
We work strictly to our professional codes of conduct and best practice in the industry. All our consultants have achieved the international Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) accreditation.
We understand the need to work within the terms and definitions of the claimant’s policy and pride ourselves on clear, cost-effective and sustainable solutions. We have a well-defined and competitive pricing structure.
We specialise in minor to catastrophic injury, disability or illness including:-
- Mental health disorders
- Dual diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic pain
- Acquired brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Learning disabilities
Our Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants undertake a thorough assessment and provide comprehensive reports identifying the claimant’s current functional ability, barriers to work and recommendations to achieve a return to work or improved occupational functioning.
We can provide interventions to deliver the recommendations we have made where required.
We provide the following services:-
- Initial Needs Assessment
- Vocational and return to work assessment
- Vocational case management and work-focused interventions
- Return to work planning and return to work facilitation
- Insurer and employer liaison
Our assessments are designed to evaluate different aspects of the claimant’s illness or injury and functional capacity and include:-
- Functional Assessment
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Worksite Assessment and job demand analysis
- Vocational exploration
- Graded return to work plans
- Transferable skills analysis
At Kate Meads Associates, we work with success in mind. Our integrated approach ensures:-
- Clear and transparent end goals from outset
- A coordinated and systematic approach
- A focus on early return to work and/or regaining optimum level of function
- Reduced claim duration
- Speedier resolution
- Improved quality of life for claimants