Kate Meads Associates are experts in vocational rehabilitation services in the UK.
We understand the central role that work plays in your everyday life. We also know how an injury, illness or disability can disrupt this role and how hard it can seem to return to work, particularly after a long absence.
We can support you to plan and navigate your successful return to work by looking at your current functional abilities alongside any barriers, at home or at work, which may be preventing you from going back to work. We will work collaboratively with any health professionals you may be seeing to ensure a co-ordinated and effective recovery.
With your consent, we will negotiate with your employer to make any reasonable adjustments, such as a phased return to work, to help you build up your capacity to do what’s important to you.
All our programmes are outcome/solution focused and sustainable.
We specialise in minor to severe injury, disability or illness including:-
- Mental health disorders
- Complex physical health conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic pain
- Heart and Respiratory conditions
- Learning disabilities
- Neuro-developmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD and Dyspraxia
We provide the following services:-
- Vocational assessment and intervention
- Condition Management
- Fatigue Management
- Pain Management
- Work re-conditioning programmes
- Detailed return to work planning
- Employer Liaison
- Personalised support throughout the process
- Regular review
- Vocational exploration - where it won’t be possible for you to return to your old job.
We will advise you and your employer on modifications and reasonable adjustments to your role and your work environment under the terms of the Equality Act 2010, where applicable.
Our integrated approach ensures:-
- Clear and transparent goals from outset
- A coordinated and systematic approach
- A focus on successful return to work and life roles and regaining your optimum level of function
- Support and friendly advice provided to you at a time when you need it most
At Kate Meads Associates, we work with success in mind. We believe there is always some way to optimise a person’s functional capacity to enable them to maintain a fulfilling work life balance.